BRAND NEW AND GETTING READ!
This just published anthology, unabashedly timed to coincide with the release of Legendary’s Godzilla, King of the Monsters, features my story “The Find” (available solo on Kindle and audio book as well) and six others that vary widely across the giant monster genre.
Also just out!
Narrator Paul Burt becomes HST in three tales written as tributes to the legendary Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
HERE ARE THE “OLDER” ONES
The Doctor…Is In
“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro” – Dr. Hunter S. Thompson
The legendary “gonzo” journalist blazed a comet-like trail across the journalistic frontiers in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries: that unforgettable style, the piercing heart-of-the-matter insights amidst drug-fueled, almost mythological escapades, the savagely heroic defiance of the corporate-owned mainstream news…
Inspiration indeed. Particularly for these three writers as they bear witness to Thompson’s legacy with novella-length tales that would simply not exist without HST’s majestic works.
John Bruni’s Fear and Loathing in Hell
Kent Hill’s A Savage Journey into the Heart of Nowhere
Kevin Candela’s The Doctor is In…My Head
Cover art by Anthony C. Eldridge.
Sinbad and the Winds of Destiny:
The First Six Voyages and More
Set sail across the vast oceans of imagination of nine writers as the legendary adventurer gets six brand new “prequels” to the cinematic Ray Harryhausen/Charles Schneer epic The 7th Voyage of Sinbad and three distinctly non-canon “unverifiable accounts” of other escapades to boot.
- Foreword by Paul M. Sammon!
- Sinbad and the Isle of Doom by Kevin Candela (The First Voyage)
- Sinbad and the Seven Deadly Vixens by Mark Woods (The Second Voyage)
- Sinbad and the Fountain of Youth by Jeff O’Brien (The Third Voyage)
- Sinbad and the Serpent King by Brian Barr (The Fourth Voyage)
- Sinbad and the Sphere of Gorgo by Juan J. Gutierrez (The Fifth Voyage)
- Sinbad and the Slavegirls of the Silver Swordsman by Michael Kanuckel (The Sixth Voyage)
- Sinbad’s Account of the Island of Wood People and Fire by Yrik Max Valentonis
- The Golden Years of Sinbad by Kent Hill
- Sinbad and the Dread Skin Flute by Zeb Carter